JDS CAROLINAS, INC.
VANCEBORO (252) 244-1220 ROCKY MOUNT (252) 442-7168
"Excellence in Driver Education"
Registration forms are available in the respective school office.
- Chapel Hill High School Driver Education Coordinator is:
Ms. Gina Horton RM: A-251
919-929-2106 x 41145
CHAPEL HILL HIGH SCHOOL
- Registration will be based on date received to the Main Office. No emails will be accepted.
- Complete the registration forms you can pick up in the office or download from this page.
- If your student is in the class, a confirming email for the class will be sent approximately 10-days-2 weeks before the class begins to the email address(es) provided on the registration form.
- Students may bring snacks and beverages as long as it is not a distraction in the class.
Be prepared for class with pen/pencil; note paper - it is a class!
The instructors cannot leave until all students are picked up and may have appointments or commitments.
Please be on time, if not a few minutes early to pick up your student.
Student Code of Conduct is enforced. Read or download here:
Options will be:
After school classes - 10 day class over a 2-1/2 week period - 4:05P - 7:05P
Saturday Class - 5 Saturdays - 830A - 230P
Winter Break Class - 5 Saturdays - 830A - 230P
View Class Schedules by downloading Registration Form HERE.